2018 3rd International Conference on Education and Information Technologies (ICEDUIT2018) is an optimal platform for academic communications, exchange of ideas and inspirations between specialists and scholars in the fields of education and information technologies, including hot issues such as big data, cloud computing and Internet of things.
2018 3rd International Conference on Education and Information Technologies (ICEDUIT2018) will be held in Nanjing, China during Oct. 24-26, 2018. Nanjing is the capital of Jiangsu province and the second largest city in eastern China (after Shanghai), with a total population of 8.16 million and an urban population of 6.55 million in 2013. The city whose name means ‘‘Southern Capital’’ has a prominent place in Chinese history and culture, having served as the capitals of various Chinese dynasties, kingdoms and republican governments dating from the 3rd century CE to 1949. Nanjing is one of the most beautiful cities of mainland China with lush green parks, natural scenic lakes, small mountains, historical buildings and monuments, relics and much more, which attracts thousands of tourists every year.
- Weather Forecast of Nanjing, China during the ConferenceOct. 17, 2018
- Tourism Route for ICEDUIT2018 is Available NowOct. 9, 2018
- ICEDUIT2018 Will Be Held Together with WCMEE2018 and ICAMIT2018 at the Same Venue Sep. 29, 2018
- The Conference Will be Held at Holiday Inn Aqua City NanjingSep. 28, 2018
- Dr. Shuo Zhao Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceSep. 28, 2018
- Professor Syh-Jong Jang Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceJul. 2, 2018
- The Submission Deadline Has Been Extended to Oct. 2, 2018Jun. 10, 2018
- ICEDUIT2018 Call for PapersJan. 8, 2018
2018 3rd International Conference on Education and Information Technologies (ICEDUIT2018) accepts original and unpublished papers.
• Both Full paper and Abstract are welcomed.
• Papers submitted to the conference should be written in English or Chinese.
If full papers are accepted in the conference, they will be published online respectively in one of the following journals according to the themes. The publication date will be 30-60 days after the final proofs are received.
The following journals of Science Publishing Group have been indexed and abstracted by CNKI (中国知网), WorldCat, CrossRef, Electronic Journals Library, Zeitschriftendatenbank, EZB, ResearchBib, Polish Scholarly Bibliography, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin, etc.
International Journal of Elementary EducationISSN Print: 2328-7632ISSN Online: 2328-7640
Education JournalISSN Print: 2327-2600ISSN Online: 2327-2619
International Journal of Sustainability Management and Information TechnologiesISSN Print: 2575-5102ISSN Online: 2575-5110
Science InnovationISSN Print: 2328-7861ISSN Online: 2328-787X
- Important Dates
- Conference: Oct. 24-26, 2018
- Submission: Extended to Oct. 2, 2018
- 20-40 days after the submission
- 30-60 days after the final edition
- Contact Information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell Phone: 0086-18917219762
- Telephone: 021-51098086
- QQ: 2934920393
- WeChat: 18101720867